We designed this dazzling white Deluxe 14" Bandsaw to commemorate our 35th anniversary in business. When we opened our doors back in 1983, we wanted to make woodworking machinery affordable - without sacrificing quality and value. True to this founding principle, this special bandsaw does just that. Not only does it have a spectacular, high-gloss fit and finish that's sure to be a standout in any shop, but it's also loaded with high-end features like computer-balanced cast iron wheels, rack-and-pinion guide post adjustment, ball-bearing blade guides, and a sturdy (yet easy to remove) T-shape fence. This is one special deal! Just think of it as our way of saying "Thank You" for so many years of customer loyalty and support.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8th standards!
- Cast iron frame
- Computer-balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- All ball-bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes 3/8" blade and miter gauge
- Quick-release blade tension
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Certified to UL & CSA standards
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase
- Amps: 11A at 110V, 5.5A at 220V
- Precision-ground cast iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Floor to table height: 43"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1800, 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions:
27" wide x 67-1/2" high x 30" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 247 lbs.