This celebration edition of our industry standard G0555 series bandsaw offers all the same great features, but with a dazzling new paint job.
The biggest possible bang-for-your-buck bandsaw may look a bit different, but it still delivers value and performance like no other.
The G0555LA35 bandsaw runs quietly and cuts accurately with plenty of power to do crosscuts and resaw on even thick hardwoods. Curved cuts, circles and scrolls are easy to do. The bandsaw features a cast-iron frame and heavy-duty stand, and operates with minimal vibration allowing for precision cutting.
The three ball-bearing rollers on the upper and lower blade guide assemblies are easy to adjust. The table tilts up to 45° to the right and up to 15° to the left.
The precision-ground cast-iron table is smooth. The fence is designed for quick and easy attachment and removal from the rails and has a magnified cursor scale for fast accurate adjustments. Guides are simple to adjust.
Prewired for 110V, the G0555LA35 can plug into a standard 110V wall receptacle, but if your shop runs 220V you can follow the directions in the manual to convert your machine to 220V. Either way, this bandsaw has plenty of power and won't bog down even when cutting hardwoods.
No tools are required to access the wheels or the blade. With the swing of a lever, the quick release blade tensioner drops the upper wheel allowing easy blade replacement.
The G0555LA35 comes with a 1-year warranty. Tech support is U.S. based. Parts and replacement blades are available online and ship from our MO warehouse.
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, 11A/5.5A
- Max. cutting width left of blade: 13-1/2"
- Max. cutting height (resaw capacity): 6"
- Table size: 14" x 14"
- Table tilt: 10° left, 45° right
- Floor-to-table height: 43"
- Blade guides: Ball-bearing, upper & lower with thrust bearings
- Blade size: 92-1/2" - 93-1/2" (1/8" - 3/4" wide)
- Blade speeds: 1800 and 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 27" W x 30" D x 67-1/2" H
- Footprint: 16-1/2" x 23-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 247 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Cast-iron frame
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with rubber tires
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- 4" Dust port
- Includes 3/8" blade and miter gauge
- Quick-release blade tension
- Fence scale with magnifying window