In a production wood shop, time is money. Instantly save time by having all the control and power at your fingertips with the G0853 14" Sliding Table Saw. The G0853 features digital controls for precise main blade tilt from 0 - 45°, and speed adjustments between 3000, 4000, and 5000 RPM. Reduce setup time and cut list errors with the motorized rip fence for unparalleled accuracy. Safety and ease-of-operation are essential, and the G0853 features dual operation stations, so whether using the rip fence side of the table or the full 126" of crosscutting space, control is always within reach. Glide through nearly any project with confidence thanks to this high-capacity, easy-to-use slider today!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Main motor: 10 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 26A/13A
- Scoring motor: 1 HP
- Rip capacity: 51-1/4"
- Crosscut capacity: 126"
- Max. depth of cut at 90°: 4"
- Max. depth of cut at 45°: 2-3/4"
- Main table size with extension wings: 35-1/4" x 59-1/8"
- Sliding table size: 15-5/8" x 126"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/2"
- Main blade size: 14"
- Main blade arbor: 1"
- Main blade speed: 3000, 4000, 5000 RPM
- Scoring blade size: 120mm (4-3/4")
- Scoring blade arbor: 20mm
- Scoring blade speed: 8000 RPM
- Overall size: 133" W x 147" D x 66" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 2176 lbs.
- Accepts 12" and 14" blades
- Digital controls for main blade speed, tilt, scoring blade alignment, and rip fence adjustment
- Cross-slide table with eccentric locking clamp and hard chrome-plated slideway
- Easily adjustable blade guard with built-in dust hood
- Miter fence adjustable 30° left and 45° right
- Scoring blade virtually eliminates tear-out
- Sliding table on vertical guide system with precision bearing rollers
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service at (570) 546-9663.