We designed this dazzling white Deluxe 14" Bandsaw to commemorate our 35th anniversary in business. When we opened our doors back in 1983, we wanted to make woodworking machinery affordable - without sacrificing quality and value. True to this founding principle, this special bandsaw does just that. Not only does it have a spectacular, high-gloss fit and finish that's sure to be a standout in any shop, but it's also loaded with high-end features like computer-balanced cast iron wheels, rack-and-pinion guide post adjustment, ball-bearing blade guides, and a sturdy (yet easy to remove) T-shape fence. This is one special deal! Just think of it as our way of saying "Thank You" for so many years of customer loyalty and support.
- Cast iron frame
- Computer-balanced cast iron wheels with rubber tires
- Deluxe heavy-duty stand
- Deluxe extruded aluminum fence
- Upper and lower ball-bearing blade guides
- All ball-bearing construction
- 4" dust port
- Includes 3/8" blade and miter gauge
- Quick-release blade tension
- Fence scale with magnifying window
- Certified to UL & CSA standards
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase
- Amps: 11A at 110V, 5.5A at 220V
- Precision-ground cast iron table size: 14" x 14" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 45° right, 10° left
- Floor to table height: 43"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 13-1/2"
- Maximum cutting height: 6"
- Blade size: 93-1/2" (1/8" to 3/4" wide)
- Blade speed: 1800, 3100 FPM
- Overall dimensions:
27" wide x 67-1/2" high x 30" deep
- Approximate shipping weight: 247 lbs.