Sand boards up to 30" wide just by flipping the board end for end in two easy passes. Variable conveyor speed control and an amp load meter combine to give you glass smooth surfaces without sanding marks thanks to the pneumatically controlled belt oscillating feature. The conveyor motor runs on direct current for variable speed control, so there’s a built-in DC converter. The sanding head is supported by a web reinforced mast with counterbalanced motor for consistent edge to edge thickness. Other features include a piston type brake and magnetic switch with thermal overload protection.
- Sanding belt motor: 3 HP, 220V AC, single-phase, 1725 RPM
- Conveyor feed motor: 1/10 HP, 220V DC
- Requires 50-70 PSI air
- Sanding belt size: 16" x 48"
- Surface speed of sanding belt: 1850 FPM
- Max. board width: 15"
- Max. board thickness: 6"
- Min. board length: 6"
- Min. board thickness: 1/4"
- Sanding drum diameter: 4"
- Conveyor speed: Variable, 5-17 FPM
- Overall dimensions: 62-1/2"H x 40"D x 24"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 460 lbs.
- Independent conveyor and sanding belt motor control
- Variable speed conveyor feed
- Spring belt tensioning
- Pneumatic belt tracking
- Amp load meter
- Thickness scale
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Piston-type brake for emergency stops
- 4" dust port