Known industry-wide as one of the best all-around, most cost-effective 15" planers on the market, the G1021Z is equipped with a dual feed speed gearbox, board return rollers, side-mounted cast-iron handwheel for table height changes, magnetic switch with thermal overload protection, cabinet-style stand, and precision-ground cast-iron table with extension wings. Add to that the quality and reliability Grizzly is known for, plus the fact that this machine is certified to CSA & UL standards, you simply cannot go wrong with the G1021Z!
Made in and ISO 9001 factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12A
- Maximum stock width: 15"
- Maximum stock thickness: 6"
- Minimum stock thickness: 3/16"
- Minimum stock length: 6"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 3"
- Cutterhead type: 3-knife
- Knife size & type: 15" x 1" x 1/8", HSS
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Feed rate: 16 FPM & 28 FPM
- Table size with extensions: 15" x 50"
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 21-1/2" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 32" W x 50" D x 44" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 517 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table & extension wings
- Board return rollers
- Adjustable bed rollers
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Anti-kickback fingers
- Four-column support with table locks
- Two feed speeds for rough and finish planing