The Grizzly 17" 2 HP Bandsaw offers superior cutting capacity at a price that can't be beat.
The bandsaws 2 HP motor powers through wood up to a maximum 12-1/8" resaw capacity, and the 16-1/4" throat is wide enough for those larger workpieces. The bandsaw offers plenty of power to slice through hardwoods and the precision to do detailed scroll work.
In performance and quality, the Grizzly 17" 2HP Bandsaw rivals professional bandsaws costing hundreds more, with features like a deluxe fence, heavy-duty miter gauge, dual 4" dust ports, micro-adjusting geared table, and European-style blade guides.
The Grizzly 17" 2 HP Bandsaw is built on a solid base and features a precision ground cast iron table. The machine is well designed, performs smoothly and quietly, and stands among other machinery with its majestic size and stunning appearance. The visual scale and quick-change blade release/tensioner make it a joy to use.
Like all of the Grizzly bandsaws, the Grizzly G0513ANV comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Blades and other consumables not covered by the warranty.)
The G0513ANV manual is packed with useful information and the technical support team is U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
The Grizzly 17" 2HP Bandsaw meets CSA standards and is built in an ISO 9001 factory to assure quality workmanship.
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, TEFC capacitor start induction, 1725 RPM, 60 Hz, prewired 220V>
- Meets CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards>
- Amps: 20A at 110V, 10A at 220V
- Power transfer: Belt drive
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 17" x 17" x 1-1/2"
- Table tilt: 10 deg. left, 45 deg. right
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 16-1/4" left of blade
- Maximum cutting height: 12-1/8"
- Blade size: 131-1/2" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1" wide
- Wheels: Computer-balanced cast-aluminum with polyurethane tires
- Wheel covers: Pre-formed steel
- Blade guides: Euro-style roller disc with full enclosure protection
- Bearings: Sealed and permanently lubricated
- Overall size: 73" H x 32" W x 32" D
- Footprint: 27" L x 17-3/4" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 342 lbs.
- Deluxe extruded-aluminum fence
- Includes miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-change blade release/tensioner
- Blade tension indicator
- Micro-adjusting geared table
- Blade height scale measurement
- Blade tracking window
- Includes 1/2" 6-TPI hook blade