The best of the best! This is the same unit as our G0440, but pre-equipped with the upgraded dual-filtration HEPA filter system! Our dual-filtration HEPA cyclones are geared toward those looking for the best filtration on the market. Features a primary filter with efficiency of 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns and a secondary HEPA filter with efficiency of 99.97% at 0.3 microns in size. The advantage of this dual filtration setup is the majority of all fine dust is captured by the first filter and only the finest dust makes it to the HEPA filter, resulting in up to a 900% increase in the life of the HEPA filter. This results in a superbly long-lasting HEPA filter (of up to 10 years) and the ultimate in clean air quality.
Cyclonic action separates the heavy dust particles from the fine particles and drops them into the 35-gallon steel drum. The fine dust travels past the 14-1/2" diameter impeller and is then trapped by the cartridge filters made of spun-bond polyester. The cartridge filter is pleated to provide 96 square feet of surface area for efficient air movement and a clear plastic bag collects the fine cake that shakes off the filter for consistent dust collector performance. Casters mounted to the drum also make disposal of the larger chips and dust as easy as it gets. Other features include: a vertical motor support for reduced vibration, thick walled 11GA steel blower housing, 16GA steel cyclone body, 360° blower rotation for easy connection to a duct system, TEFC Class "F" motor, magnetic switch, and a remote control.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #243-10 and ANSI/UL 1017-8 standards!
- Motor: TEFC Class "F", 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 3450 RPM, 14A
- Remote-controlled magnetic switch
- Intake hole size: 7"
- Impeller size: 14-1/2" steel radial fin
- Airflow capacity: 1354 CFM @ 2.5" SP
- Sound rating: 78–82 dB
- Maximum static pressure (inches of water): 10.4"
- Filter surface area: 96 sq. ft.
- Primary filter: 99.9% at 0.2-2 microns
- Secondary filter: HEPA rated 99.97% at 0.3 microns
- Collection drum: Steel, 35 gallons
- Overall dimensions: 59" W x 93-1/2" H x 38" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 476 lbs.