Features like the segmented chip breaker, variable feed speed and lever adjustable bed rollers are expensive options on most planers of this size. Not with Grizzly!
For maximum power and performance in a 20" planer, our heavy-duty professional planer is hard to beat. Adjustable bed rollers and 5" dust port are standard on this already deluxe machine. From the precision ground cast-iron table to the hefty handwheels and conveniently located, thermally protected magnetic switch, you know you're dealing with a class act when you get your hands on a planer like this. Truly an industrial machine.
- Cutterhead motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Feed motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 12A
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Table size: 21-1/4" x 28-1/4"
- Max. cutting width: 20"
- Max. stock thickness: 7"
- Max. cutting depth: 1/8"
- Min. thickness: 1/4"
- Min. stock length: 8"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 66–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Number of cutter inserts: 96
- Power transfer: Double V-belt
- Overall size: 38" W x 42-1/4" H x 40-1/2" D
- Footprint: 26-1/2" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1040 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 5 HP, capacitor-start TEFC cutterhead motor controlled by a magnetic switch with thermal overload protection.
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood and board return rollers
- Variable speed feed
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Standard and metric scale increments