This is the "big daddy" in our line of extreme-duty planers! This machine has all the features of its little brother, like the power up/down control for the table and a variable-speed feed. The bed rollers on this machine are also power driven and adjustable for height when milling rough-cut lumber. Segmented chip breakers, spiral cutterhead and feed rate of 20-40 feet per minute means you can get the best possible finish. Check out the specs and features below, and you'll see this machine can hold up to the most strenuous production runs.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Cutterhead motor: 10 HP,
- Feed motor: 1 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/2 HP
- Table size: 24" x 35-1/2"
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 9"
- Maximum cutting depth: 3/16"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 10-1/2"
- Feed rate: 20–40 FPM
- Number of inserts: 162-pc.—14 x 14 x 2mm
- Cutterhead diameter: 4-5/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5000 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 42–84
- Number of cuts per minute: 30,000
- Cutterhead power transfer: Twin belt drive
- Motor bearings: Shielded and permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Overall size: 42-3/8" W x 58" H x 36" D
- Footprint: 40-1/2" x 30"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1980 lbs.
- Massive 6" thick precision-ground cast-iron table
- Power table elevation
- Variable-speed feed control
- Steel power feed rollers, segmented infeed and polished outside rollers
- Segmented chip breaker
- Convenient control panel
- 5" dust port