You can't beat a Drum Sander for removing planer knife marks and glue lines after panel glue ups while maintaining a consistent board thickness. These 24" Drum Sanders are the ideal size for finishing up after most planers, and the dual drums allow a coarse and fine sanding in one pass, if desired. The G1066Z features a variable-speed feed rate, and built in amp meter to gauge workload. Every shop needs one of these!
- 5 HP, 220V Drum motor drives 2 aluminum sanding drums
- Handles stock up to 23-1/2" and 4-1/4" thick
- Variable speed conveyor: 0-20 FPM
- Surface speed of drum: 2300 FPM
- Hook and loop sandpaper 3" wide
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt (similar to wide belt sander belts)
- Control panel with amp load meter
- External micro adjustment on outfeed drum
- 1/3 HP conveyor motor
- All steel and ball bearing construction
- 2 - 4" dia. dust ports for easy hook-up to a collection system
- State-of-the-art computer balanced drums
- Powder-coated finish
- Includes 80- & 120-grit sandpaper
- Approximate shipping weight: 489 lbs.