Wide, solid wood panels? No problem! Durability, dependability & capacity are the hallmarks of this massive machine. The 7-1/2 HP, three-phase motor powers through the toughest hardwoods with ease & features convenient bed roller adjustment for skip & finish planing. The large, conveniently located handwheel facilitates bed adjustment. If you're looking for an industrial-duty planer that will outlast the building you put it in, look no further!
- Cutterhead motor: 7-1/2 HP, 220V/440V*, 3-phase
- Feed motor: 2 HP
- Precision-ground cast iron table
- Table size: 31-1/8" L x 24-1/8" W
- Maximum cutting width: 24"
- Maximum stock thickness: 7"
- Maximum cutting depth: 1/8"
- Minimum stock thickness: 1/4"
- Minimum stock length: 7-1/2"
- Feed rate: 17–26 FPM
- Number of knives: 4 HSS
- Knife size: 24" x 1" x 1/8"
- Cutterhead speed: 5200 RPM
- Number of cuts per inch: 67–102
- Number of cuts per minute: 20,800
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Overall size: 33" wide x 37" high x 27-1/2" deep
- Footprint: 30" x 20-1/2"
- Approximate shipping weight: 1130 lbs.
- Cutterhead ball bearings include grease fittings
- Heavy-duty cast iron construction throughout
- Powerful 7-1/2 HP capacitor start TEFC motor and magnetic switch
- Bed rollers are lever adjustable
- 5" dust exhaust hood & board return rollers
- Variable speed feed control
- Segmented chip breaker and infeed roller
- Outfeed roller is finely finished steel
- Standard and metric scale increments
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.