Maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment is a challenge every woodworker faces. The Grizzly H2936 28" x 39" Downdraft Table is the perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time-consuming cleanups. Features include large downdraft tables, easy access filter bays, (2) 120V outlet receptacles, power cord hangers for accessory tools and rubber-grommet table surfaces for workpiece protection. If you use a portable sander on a regular basis, this Downdraft Table will be a welcomed addition to your sanding arsenal. Intended to collect dust from wood and wood products only.
Like all Grizzly machines, the H2936 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The H2936 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the downdraft table are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, open permanent-split capacitor, 8.5A
- Table surface area: 28" x 37"
- Airflow capacity: 1490 CFM
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" Squirrel cage
- Filter size: 16" x 25" x 2"
- Prefilter size: 16" x 25" x 1"
- Filter rating: 0.3 micron
- Base size: 28" x 39-3/8"
- Overall height: 39-3/8"
- Approximate shipping
weight: 252 lbs.
- Grizzly paddle switch with removable key
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Non-marring rubber grommets to support work
- Sheet metal table construction
- Aluminum squirrel cage fan
- Easy-access filter bay
- Quiet operation
- Two 120V outlets for plugging in portable sanders
- Power cord hanger
- Durable powder-coated finish