Maintaining a clean and dust-free shop environment is a challenge every woodworker faces. Grizzly's new Vacuum Sanding Tables are the perfect solution for reducing airborne wood dust and eliminating time-consuming cleanups. Features include large downdraft tables, easy access filter bays, (2) 120V outlet receptacles, power cord hangers for accessory tools, and rubber-grommet table surfaces for workpiece protection. If you use a portable sander on a regular basis, this Downdraft Table will be a welcomed addition to your sanding arsenal. Intended to collect dust from wood and wood products only.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #113-M1984 and UL 507-9 standards!
- Grizzly paddle switch with removable key
- Sealed and permanently lubricated bearings
- Non-marring rubber grommets to support work
- Sheet metal table construction
- Aluminum squirrel cage fan
- Easy-access filter bay
- Quiet operation
- Two 120V outlets for plugging in portable sanders
- Power cord hanger
- Durable powder-coated finish
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 120V, single-phase, open permanent-split capacitor, 8.5A
- Table surface area: 28" x 37"
- Airflow capacity: 1490 CFM
- Impeller size: 9-1/2" Squirrel cage
- Filter size: 16" x 25" x 2"
- Prefilter size: 16" x 25" x 1"
- Filter rating: 0.3 micron
- Base size: 28" x 39-3/8"
- Overall height: 39-3/8"
- Approximate shipping
weight: 252 lbs.