This T10809 3-3/4" Wood Lathe Chuck Set includes a 4-jaw self-centering chuck and interchangeable jaws for bowls, spindles, and hard-to-hold projects.
Like all Grizzly chuck sets, the T10809 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The T10809 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the chuck set are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- 4-Jaw self-centering chuck to hold round and square stock
- Interchangeable dovetail jaws, step jaws, and internal/external grip jaws
- Interchangeable flat lathe chuck jaws with short and long multi-position grip-studs
- Screw chuck
- Sliding T-handle chuck key
- T-handle hex wrench
- Padded carrying case
- Spindle thread: 1x8 TPI RH
- Indexed backplate: 24 and 36 positions
- Chuck diameter: 3-3/4"