G9933 3 HP Three-Spindle Shaper
A great time saver in busy production shops.
The heavy-duty G9933 3 HP Three-Spindle Shaper will quickly pay for itself in cabinet and production shops that normally require several shapers. Set up each station and cut a different profile to reduce time-consuming cutter changes. The combinations of cutters and setups you can utilize on this machine are endless.
The G9933 is equipped with three 3HP motors and is designed to be used with only one motor operating at a time. There is one power ON/OFF switch for the entire machine located on the cast-iron cabinet. Each station of the shaper has an independent spindle switch to select the direction of spindle rotation or to stop rotation.
The three fences are a two-piece, independently adjustable system. Each outfeed fence can be adjusted to provide support for the workpiece as it passes by the cutter for either full or partial edge cutting.
This shaper creates substantial amounts of wood dust while operating and a minimum 400 CFM is recommended at each dust port.
Like all Grizzly shapers, the G9933 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G9933 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your shaper.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the shaper are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, single-phase, 18A
- Maximum cutter height: 4-9/16"
- Maximum cutter diameter: 6"
- Spindle diameter: 1-1/4"
- Spindle length: 5-7/8"
- Spindle capacity under nut: 4-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: 7000 & 10,000 RPM
- Spindle travel: 4"
- Spindle openings: 3-1/4", 6-1/4", 8-1/4"
- Table counterbore: 8-1/4" dia., 3/8" depth
- Table size: 21-3/4" x 28-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 35"
- Footprint: 34-1/4" x 37-1/4"
- Overall dimensions: 45-1/2" W x 52-1/8" D x 45" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1260 lbs.
- Three motors with separate FWD/REV switches for each
- Three micro-adjustable fences
- Three 4" dust ports
- Includes heavy-duty cast-iron miter gauge, adjustable 60° left/right
- Spindles include spacers and nuts
- Spindle turning lock
- Includes service wrenches & tool box
Note: 3/4" spindle and 1/2" router bit spindle & collet available at grizzly.com