Sand stock up to 36-1/2" wide and 4" thick with variable-speed feed control and the economy of spiral-wrapped 6" wide sandpaper rolls. Built for production environments, these Drum Sanders feature industrial-quality conveyor belts and dual 6" sanding drums.
With the variable-speed conveyor, you can dial in the perfect finish for each job. Also features a 4-port dust scoop to maximize dust collection, easy access to sanding drums, emergency stop for safety, solid steel construction, independent motor control, amp load meter, and massive power.
Available with either a 10 HP, single-phase motor (G0449), or a 15 HP, 3-phase motor (G0450).
Certified to CSA & UL standards
- Sanding drum motor: 15 HP, 240V/480V* (prewired 240V), 3-phase, 43A/21.5A
- Conveyor motor: 1/3 HP
- Maximum board width: 36-1/2"
- Maximum board thickness: 4"
- Minimum board length: 9"
- Minimum board thickness: 1/16"
- Surface speed of drums: 2800 FPM
- Conveyor feed rate: Variable, 6–18 FPM
- Sanding drums: 2, steel/rubber
- Drum diameter: 6"
- Sandpaper size: 6" x 138"
- Overall Dimensions: 68" W x 50-1/2" D x 49" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 1382 lbs.
- Variable-speed conveyor
- Industrial rubber conveyor belt (similar to those on wide belt sanders)
- Control panel with amp load meter
- State-of-the-art computer-balanced drums
- Hinged hood for easy drum access
- External micro-adjustment on outfeed drum
- Gas springs for top cover
- Four 4" dust ports
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.