This 4-1/2" Mini Track Saw is one of the most versatile circular saws you’ll ever own.
With the four included blades, it can cut a huge variety of materials. The 20-tooth carbide-tipped blade cuts wood and wood-based material (plywood, MDF, OSB, etc.). The 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade cuts soft metals (aluminum, copper, brass, etc.), melamine panels, and plastics. The abrasive disc cuts steel. The diamond-tipped blade cuts tile, slate, brick, stone, concrete, etc.
An optional 24" track can be purchased for use with this saw. The optional track has a non-slip backing on the underside for secure grip on the workpiece, and the top of the track features a guide rail that fits directly into the grooved saw bottom, allowing the saw to slide smoothly and precisely along the workpiece in a perfectly straight line.
Another awesome feature of this saw is its plunge-cutting action, which allows you to easily make window, electrical, or plumbing cut-outs in panels without having to lift the saw and hold the guard out of the way, such as with a regular circular saw.
Last but not least, this saw is also equipped with a 1-1/2" dust port that connects to a regular shop vacuum to help keep your workspace cleaner.
- Motor: 120V, 1-1/2 HP, 10A
- Max. cutting depth @ 90°: 1-1/4" without track, 1-1/16" with track
- Blade: 4-1/2" x 7/8"
- Distance between blade and wall: 3/4"
- Arbor speed: 28,000 RPM
- Dust port size: 1-1/2"
- Weight: 7 lbs.
- Includes 20-tooth carbide-tipped saw blade, 40-tooth carbide-tipped saw blade, diamond saw blade, abrasive disc, and blade changing tools
- Cam lock anti-kickback protection keys the saw to the track and eliminates any play between the saw and the track
- Trigger-activated plunge release mechanism for added safety
- 1-1/2" Swivel dust port for shop vacuum
- The Mini Track Saw Super Kit includes four blades, two T10825 24" tracks, and the T27044 Accessory Pack (2 rail clamps, rail connector, and a limit stop)