When your sanding needs fall under the category of production level, look no further than Grizzly for your wide belt sander. Manufactured for the industrial user, this machine features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components & innovative design & construction. Whether you need to sand a silky smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop, dimension rough lumber or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs.
CSA certified meeting CAN/CSA C22.2 #71.2-08 and UL 987 standards!
- Sanding belt motor: 25 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 220V/440V*, 3-Phase, 64.9A/32.5A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type (double): Rubber
- Infeed Drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Size of sanding belt: 43" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 43"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 15-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 - 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums: 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2490 lbs.
- Convenient control panel with separate switches for each motor
- Amp meter load sensing system
- Disc brake system for emergency stops
- Variable feed speeds
- Fast belt changes (takes less than 30 seconds!)
- Pneumatic sanding belt oscillation control
- Digital readout to within 0.005"
- (5) 4" dust ports
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine's warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.