When your sanding needs fall under the category of production level, look no further than Grizzly for your wide belt sander. Manufactured for the industrial user, this machine features state-of-the-art electronics, precisely engineered components and innovative design and construction. Whether you need to sand a silky smooth finish on a highly figured tabletop, dimension rough lumber or simply run panels all day long, these sanders will make light work of the toughest jobs. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #105-1953 and UL 987-7 standards!
- Sanding belt motor: 30 HP
- Voltage/Phase: 220V/440V*, 3-phase, 72A/36A
- Belt feed motor: 2 HP
- Table elevation motor: 1/4 HP
- Pressure roller type: Rubber
- Infeed drum: Spiral Grooved Rubber
- Outfeed drum: Steel
- Belt roller diameter (each): 4"
- Platen: Micro Adjustable Graphite/Felt
- Sanding belt size: 51" x 60"
- Maximum board dimensions: 51"W x 6"H
- Minimum board length: 14"
- Conveyor speeds: Variable, 15-60 FPM
- Air requirement: 57 – 75 PSI, 7 CFM
- Surface speed of drums 2200 FPM
- Approximate shipping weight: 2731 lbs.
- 4-post table lifting & lowering system
- Variable feed specs
- Power table lifting & lowering
- Limit switch
- Digital readout
- (5) 4" dust ports
- Digital elevation controls accurate to 0.005"
*Prewired for 220V. If you require 440V operation, Grizzly must convert your machine at the time of purchase to maintain the machine’s warranty. A $250 non-refundable fee will be added to your order. Please allow extra shipping time for the conversion. If you need more information, please contact technical service.