This Vertical Mills is a precision-made machine that is far more than just a step above a mill/drill. It features a tilting head, a knee, satin-finished dials, 9 speeds, a stand with built-in storage cabinet, and so much more. Very competitively priced, too - you won't find a better deal!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 1.5 HP, 110V/220V, prewired 110V, 17.8A/8.6A, single-phase, TEFC
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Swing: 10-1/2"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 11"
- T-Slots: 3 @ 1-11/16" centers, 1/2" wide
- Table size: 6-1/8" x 26"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 14-1/4"
- Table travel (cross): 6"
- Max. drilling capacity for cast iron: 1"
- Max. drilling capacity for steel: 3/4"
- Head tilt: 45° left & right
- Ram swiveling angle: 45° left & right
- Number of speeds: 9
- Range of speeds: 230–2520 RPM
- Overall dimensions: 45" W x 68" H x 41" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 904 lbs.
- Built-in LED worklight
- Milling head micro-feed and adjustable depth stop
- Lockable quill
- Chuck guard
- One-shot lubrication
- Tapered roller spindle bearing
- Precision-ground dovetail vertical and cross ways
- Toolbox with service tools
- Oil gun
- 1-13mm drill chuck with arbor
- 7/16"-20 drawbar
- Two T-Slot bolts with nuts and washer