For all-around versatility in a sanding machine, you can't beat our Oscillating Edge Sanders. Not only do you get a large sanding surface combined with an oscillating belt and a large precision-ground cast-iron table for efficient edge-sanding, you also get three interchangeable spindle drums for contour sanding. The edge-sanding table is handwheel-controlled for vertical adjustment and angle sanding is much easier to manage since the sanding belt tilts instead of the table. You'll agree-these Oscillating Edge Sanders are awesome! Also available in a 3 HP option as the model G0564.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-M89 and UL 987-6th standards!
- T-Slot table & miter gauge
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release belt tension lever
- Graphite-coated platen
- Oscillating sanding surfaces
- Shielded & permanently lubricated ball bearings
- Motor: 2 HP, 240V, single-phase, 9A, 1725 RPM, TEFC
- Precision-ground cast-iron tables
- Table size: 26-7/8" x 12"
- Table travel: 3-3/4"
- Aux. table size: 10" x 11-1/2"
- Aux. table travel: 10"
- Sanding belt size: 6" x 89"
- Sanding belt speed: 3150 FPM
- Sanding belt oscillation stroke: 1/4"
- Drive drum diameter: 7"
- Idler roller diameter: 3-7/8"
- Platen with graphite pad: 6-3/4" x 30-1/4"
- Platen tilt: 0° through 90° (5° scale)
- 3 spindle drums: 1-1/2", 2", 3" x 4-1/2"
- Approx. shipping weight: 504 lbs.