G0795 8" x 28" 1 HP HD Benchtop Mill Drill
Only Grizzly could pack so many big features into a benchtop machine!
This great mill drill sports some of the same features found on much larger machines.
The G0795 comes with a dovetail column, a variable-speed, 1 HP, 220V motor, an R-8 spindle and a large 7-1/2" x 27-1/2" work table.
The mill drill base is made from heavy cast iron to ensure cuts are smooth and vibration free.
This is an excellent value and great for seasoned machinists or those just starting out.
Like all of the Grizzly mill drills, the G0795 comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0795 manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your mill drill.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill drill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 220V, single-phase, 6.8A
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 16-1/8"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 27-1/2"
- Table travel (X-, Y-Axis): 14-3/16", 7-1/2"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 115 - 1700 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Table T-slots: 7/16" W, 2-1/2" OC
- Overall size: 39" W x 49-1/2" H x 30-1/2" D
- Base footprint: 14" W x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 496 lb.
- Reversible spindle and tapping
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- 6-Speed gearbox
- Precision-ground dovetail ways and column