G0795Z 8" x 28" 2 HP HD Benchtop Mill Drill
Only Grizzly could continue to pack so many big features into a benchtop machine!
The Grizzly G0795Z comes with a 2 HP, 220V motor, a dovetail column, an R-8 spindle and a 7-1/2" x 27-1/2" work table with built-in coolant trough.
The 50?2300 RPM variable speed can be monitored by reading the digital spindle speed RPM display.
The mill/drill base is made from heavy cast iron to ensure cuts are vibration free and smooth.
This mill/drill is an excellent value and great for seasoned machinists or those just starting out.
Like all of the Grizzly mill/drills, the G0795Z comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0795Z manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill/drill are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 6.8A
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 16-1/8"
- Table size: 7-1/2" x 27-1/2"
- Table travel (X-Axis): 14-3/16"
- Table travel (Y-Axis): 9-1/4"
- Head travel (Z-Axis): 13-3/4"
- Spindle travel: 3"
- Spindle speeds: 6, 115 - 1700 RPM
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Head tilt: 45 degrees left & right
- Table T-slots: 7/16" W, 2-1/2" OC
- Overall size: 39" W x 49-1/2" H x 30-1/2" D
- Base footprint: 14" W x 22" D
- Approximate shipping weight: 496 lb.
- Reversible spindle and tapping
- Coarse/fine spindle downfeed with stops
- 6-Speed gearbox
- Precision-ground dovetail ways and column