This is the cream of Taiwanese mills and it’s packed with the features all machinists love! Start with Meehanite castings, high-class spindle bearings, hardened and ground leadscrews with double-bronze nuts and a chromed quill with precision-honed housing! Now add an electronic variable-speed spindle motor and you’ve got yourself one serious milling machine. Check out the other incredible features and you’ll agree, this is the cream of the crop.
- Runs on 220V, single-phase power with
5 HP inverter
- One shot pump lubrication
- Power downfeed
- Downfeed auto stop with micro-adjustable stop
- Longitudinal power feed with 550 in/lbs. of torque
- High-precision spindle with P4 class angular contact ball bearings
- Chromed quill and honed housing
- Precision hand-scraped ways
- Double-bronze nut on X- and Y-axis leadscrews
- Hardened and precision-ground leadscrews
- Multiple saddle, knee, table, and ram locks for high rigidity
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Adjustable gibs
- Built-in coolant tank in base casting
- All spindle and head components are
dynamically balanced for reduced vibration
- Way chip protectors
- Hardened precision-ground cast-iron table
- Column, head, knee, and saddle construction: Meehanite castings
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 8.5 Amps
- Motor RPM: 1725
- Power transfer: Cogged belt
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Table size: 9" x 48"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 29"
- Table travel (cross): 12"
- Knee travel (vertical): 16"
- Ram travel: 13"
- Ram swivel: 360°
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 18"
- Head swivel: 90° left & right
- Head tilt: 45° front & back
- T-slots: 3 on 21/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Spindle speeds: Variable
- Range of speeds: 60–5000 RPM
- Spindle feed: 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Quill diameter: 3.375"
- Overall dimensions: 57" L x 71" W x 87-1/2" H
- Base footprint: 26" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2352 lbs.