This is the cream of Taiwanese mills and it’s packed with the features all machinists love! Start with Meehanite castings, high-class spindle bearings, hardened and ground leadscrews with double-bronze nuts and a chromed quill with precision-honed housing! Now add an electronic variable speed spindle motor and you’ve got yourself one serious milling machine. Check out the other incredible features and you’ll agree, this is the cream of the crop.
- Runs on 220V, single-phase power with
5 HP inverter
- One shot pump lubrication
- Power downfeed
- Downfeed auto stop with micro-adjustable stop
- Longitudinal power feed with 550 in/lbs. of torque
- High-precision spindle with P4 class angular contact ball bearings
- Chromed quill and honed housing
- Precision hand-scraped ways
- Double-bronze nut on X- and Y-axis leadscrews
- Hardened and precision-ground leadscrews
- Multiple saddle, knee, table, and ram locks for high rigidity
- Heavy-duty spindle brake
- Adjustable gibs
- Built-in coolant tank in base casting
- All spindle and head components are
dynamically balanced for reduced vibration
- Way chip protectors
- Hardened precision-ground cast-iron table
- Column, head, knee, and saddle construction: Meehanite castings
- Required power supply: 220V, single-phase, 15A
- Motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 8.5 Amps
- Motor RPM: 1725
- Power transfer: Cogged belt
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Table size: 9" x 48"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 29"
- Table travel (cross): 12"
- Knee travel (vertical): 16"
- Ram travel: 13"
- Ram swivel: 360°
- Max. dist. spindle to table: 18"
- Head swivel: 90° left & right
- Head tilt: 45° front & back
- T-slots: 3 on 21/2" centers, 5/8" wide
- Spindle speeds: Variable
- Range of speeds: 60–5000 RPM
- Spindle feed: 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Quill diameter: 3.375"
- Overall dimensions: 57" L x 71" W x 87-1/2" H
- Base footprint: 26" x 24"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2352 lbs.