Exclusive Grizzly Design! We've taken the innovation and space-saving convenience of a jointer/planer combo to a whole new level with the G0809
"side by side." Unlike other jointer/planers, which require precious down-time for change-overs, the G0809 features
dedicated jointing/planing centers with fully adjustable, precision-ground cast iron tables and independent dust ports for increased production time and profits! For the ultimate in one-stop board dimensioning, you get both a 6" jointer and 13" planer, each driven by a powerful 2 HP motor. The jointer fence adjusts from 90° to 45° left or right, and the table features a built-in rabbeting shelf. The
planer features two feed speeds, 15 and 30 FPM to help ensure an ultra-smooth finish in both soft and hard woods. Other features include a built-in mobile base and infeed/outfeed extension rollers on the planer table.
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 240V, single-phase,
TEFC, 3400 RPM, 7.5A
- Cutterhead knives: 3 HSS single-sided
- Cutterhead speed: 5400 RPM
- Jointer table size: 7-3/8" x 45-7/8"
- Jointer knife size: 6" x 5/8" x 1/8"
- Jointer cutterhead diameter: 2-7/16"
- Maximum depth of cut: 1/8" (jointer), 1/16" (planer)
- Maximum width of cut: 6" (jointer), 13" (planer)
- Maximum planing height: 6"
- Planer feed rate: 15, 30 FPM
- Planer table size: 19-1/4" x 14-1/8"
- Cuts per minute: 16,200
- Fence: 4-3/4" x 41-7/8"
- Bevel jointing: 0–45° L/R
- Power transfer: Twin V-belts
- Dust port size: 3"
- Overall dimensions: 46"W x 33"D x 46-1/2"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 418 lb.
- Dedicated 3-knife cutterheads for jointer and planer
- Built-in, easy to use mobile base
- Two-speed automatic board feed on planer
- Precision-ground cast iron tables
- Handwheel height adjustment on planer and jointer
- Knife-setting jigs for planer and jointer included
- Built in an ISO 9001 Factory