G0888 Deluxe Buffer Grinder Stand and Workstation
Keep your shop floor clean and reduce air contaminants.
With dual 2-1/2" dust collection ports providing 280 CFM of suction, the G0888 Deluxe Buffer Grinder Stand and Workstation reduces air contaminants and helps keep your shop floor clean.
The mounting table with built-in rubber feet for vibration-dampening supports a huge range of grinders and features 8 channels for securing most grinders.
The LED overhead work light ensures your grinding area stays safe during operations.
Stainless steel water cups for quenching parts are conveniently located in front of the work table.
Grinding dust is removed from the work area and deposited into two easy-to-clean trays below the work area.
The G0888 Deluxe Buffer Grinder Stand and Workstation also features on-board power outlets and a large stop paddle safety switch.
Like all Grizzly tools, the G0888 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G0888 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your workstation.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the workstation are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1HP, 115V, 60Hz, single phase, 9A, TEFC capacitor-start induction
- Power cord length: 10'
- Switch type: On/Off push button switch
- Inlet size: 2-1/2"
- Number of inlets: 2
- Floor-to-table height: 37-1/2"
- Airflow performance: 280 CFM
- Filtration rating: 99% of 10 microns
- Filter surface area: 19 sq. ft.
- Overall size: 31"L x 25"W x 64"H
- Base footprint: 17-1/4" x 17"
- Weight: 218 lbs.
- Dual 2-1/2" dust collection ports
- Overhead LED work light
- Mounting configurations for an array of grinders
- Dual stainless-steel quenching cups
- Easy access pull-out filter
- Built-in casters for mobility