The G0845P 50" Electric Metal Shear features a mighty 7.5 HP, 220V, 3-phase motor and fully integrated steel frame with hardened steel-alloy dies and a 49" maximum cutting width capable of shearing up to 10-gauge mild steel and 10-gauge aluminum. Built for years of reliable service, this machine is a great choice for production fabrication shops. It proudly features a hold-down carriage with non-marring nylon fingers, adjustable front/rear work stops for accurate repeatability, and a remotely activated foot pedal control that makes it a breeze to cut larger sheets. Better yet, the relatively small footprint of 28-1/2" x 66-1/2" makes this a perfect option for shops that are tight on space.Specifications:
- Motor: 7.5 HP, 220V, 20.7A, 3-phase
- Maximum thickness: 10 gauge steel, 10 gauge aluminum
- Rear stop adjustment: 0-24"
- Front stop adjustment: 0-36"
- Maximum capacity: 50"
- Maximum beam lift: 1/2" - 1-13/16"
- Front scale range: 3-5/16" to 39-5/16"
- Rear scale range: 0 to 25-5/8"
- Bed height above floor: 31-1/2"
- Base dimensions: 28-1/2" x 66-1/2"
- Overall size: 72-1/2"W x 80"D x 48"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 3266 lbs.
- Reversible hardened steel alloy cutting sheer dies for extended life
- Hand and foot pedal operation
- Micro-switch on finger guard overrides main switch if guard is removed
- Adjustable front and rear stop scales
- Triple V-belts drive the counter-balance shaft
- Remote on/off foot pedal control
- Super-quiet operation
- Built-in non-marring hold down clamp
- Shadow light
Please note that this machine cannot be run on a phase converter; you must use a true 3-phase power supply.