Nicknamed the "Resaw Pro" for good reason, this Super Heavy-Duty 14" Bandsaw features an industry-leading 14" resaw capacity, 2 HP motor (prewired for 110V), one-piece reinforced steel frame, ultra-solid rack and pinion upper guide post, and a deluxe 2-position 6" tall resaw fence. But that's not all! This saw is also equipped with heavy cast iron wheels, heavy-duty cast iron table trunnions, and a foot brake that stops the wheels in seconds, improving both the safety and efficiency of your work. For those who prefer using different styles of blade guides for resawing than curve cutting, this bandsaw features an exclusive interchangeable blade guide system that allows you to easily change from the included dual-bearing blade guides to an optional Euro-style roller-disc guide. The hinge-open design of the blade guard also makes it quicker and easier than ever to change blades and make routine adjustments to the blade guides and support bearings. Last, but certainly not least, dual 4" dust ports provide nearly perfect dust collection, and there is a special storage area at the bottom to keep extra blades or the included miter gauge when not in use. CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2-10 and UL 987-8 standards!
- Motor: 2 HP, 110V/220V (prewired 110V), single-phase, TEFC, 1720 RPM
- Amps: 15A at 110V, 7.5A at 220V
- Table size: 21-3/4"L x 16-1/8"W
- Table tilt: 5°, 45°
- Floor to table height: 37"
- Max cutting width: 13-1/2"
- Max cutting height: 14"
- Blade size: 120" (1/8" to 3/4" widths)
- Blade speeds: 2820 FPM
- Overall size: 29"W x 32-1/2"D x 76"H
- Footprint: 24"L x 18"W
- Approximate shipping weight: 388 lb.
- Interchangeable blade guide system
- Includes double-bearing blade guides
- Foot operated brake system
- Ultra-solid rack and pinion guide post
- Quick-release blade tension
- Deluxe 2-position 6" tall resaw fence
- Special built-in blade storage area
- Cast iron wheels and table trunnion
- Dual 4" dust ports
- Blade tension and tracking windows
- Key-lock master power switch
- Miter gauge included