The first thing that comes to mind when describing the Grizzly Ultimate 16" Jointer is MASSIVE CAST IRON! Tipping the scales at over 1700 pounds, this jointer features a solid cast iron base, hardened and precision ground cast iron table, a center mounted cast iron fence, and cast iron table elevation handwheels. When smooth operation, large cutting capacity, and mirror smooth finishes are high on your list of desirable features, rely on Grizzly to deliver!
- Table measures 16-1/4" x 99-1/4"
- 4 cam adjustment on infeed table provides perfect alignment with outfeed table
- Height (from floor to table): 30-3/4"
- Overall length: 99-1/4"
- Overall width: 45-1/2"
- Fence: 43-1/4" x 6-5/8"
- Cutterhead diameter: 4"
- Cutterhead knives: 4
- Bevel jointing: 0° - 45°
- Maximum depth of cut: 5/16"
- Maximum width of cut: 16"
- Motor: 5 H.P., 220V, single phase, TEFC capacitor start induction
- Amps: 25
- Cycle/RPM: 60 hertz/3450 RPM
- Switch: Magnetic with thermal overload protector
- Power transfer: Twin V-belt drive
- Bearings: Shielded and lubricated
- Cutterhead speed: 5,000 RPM
- Cuts per minute: 20,000
- Shipping weight approx. 1742 lbs.
- Fence is center mounted with positive stops at 45° and 90°
- Independently adjustable, handwheel-controlled precision table movement
- Noise dampening system
- Heat treated infeed and outfeed tables
- Cast iron table
- Pedestal mounted ON/OFF switch
- 4 knife slot cutterhead with shielded ball bearings and grease fittings
- Cast aluminum guard
- Integral 4" dust port
Free Pair of Safety Push Blocks