Our largest structural size tenon cutter is the 3" size. This large cutter is typically used on gates, fences and bed or hand rails with oversized logs. This commercial-duty, continuous rated large joint cutter is perfect for making structural joints on indoor and outdoor projects. Designed for ranchers or hobby farmers, professional contractors, homebuilders, craftsmen. Made in the USA.
- Dual Blade Cutting Technology
- Precision, CNC Machined
- Billet, T651 - 6061 Aircraft Grade Aluminum
- Hardened, Precision Ground High Carbon Tool Steel Blades
- Blades can be Resharpened or Replaced
- Threaded - Replaceable Shank
- In-Sight Measurement System
- measure & see tenon during cutting operation
- Quick Stop Tenon System
- allows user to place a "dead stop" internal to the tool for quick, accurate repetitive cutting
- Lifetime Guarantee
- Tenon Diameter =3"
- Maximum Tenon Length = Up to 3-1/2"
- Maximum Log Diameter = Up to 5-1/2"
- Drill Requirements: MILWAUKEE Hole Hawg / Right Angle Drill - Single Speed 1/2" or 3/4" drill - less than 450 RPMs
- 60 Degree Shoulder Profile
- Weight = 6 lb.
- Diameter = 6.450"
- Length = 7.625"