This Makita 2" Brad Nailer features a durable and compact design with easy to use features included with a narrow-nose design that make it ideal for a wide variety of finish applications. The T28456 can operate from 60 to 115 PSI, and drives a range of 18 gauge brad nails from 5/8" to 2". The magazine capacity is up to 100 nails, with a quick release cam-lock to open the nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails. The cast-and-machined nose piece is engineered for precise contact with the workpiece, with a non-marring rubber nose engineered to protect the work surface and a rubberized soft grip provides more comfort and control. Ideal for trim work, baseboard and crown molding installation, flooring, and other woodworking applications. Includes 2 non-marring tips, oil supply, safety goggles, and a hard plastic tool case.
- "Tool-less" quick release cam-lock opens nail guide assembly to easily clear jammed nails; efficient design minimizes downtime
- Easy to use "tool-less" depth adjustment dial for a wide variety of finish applications
- Non-marring rubber nose and bumpers protect the wood's surface from being scratched or damaged
- Tool hook can be rotated 180° so tool can remain close by, but never in the way
- Cast and machined nose piece for precise contact
- Dual nail reload indicator window alerts the user when to reload nails to avoid blank drives
- Multi-directional exhaust port rotates 360° to direct exhaust air away from user
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing name brand products, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.