The Makita 3/8" drill has powerful 4.9 amp motor and variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials. It contains an in-line handle design and a large trigger switch for comfortable operation. Additional features include a convenient reversing switch, and a large recessed lock-on button for added convenience. The T28196 has a low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation. Includes 3/8" drill chuck and chuck key.
- Powerful 4.9 amp motor for improved performance
- Variable speed (0-2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- In-line handle design for better control
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All-ball bearing construction for durability and longer tool life
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quieter operation
- Large trigger switch for comfortable operation
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Weighs on 3.1 lbs.
- 1-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
- Capacity (steel): 3/8"
- Capacity (wood): 1"
- No Load Speed (variable speed): 0 - 2,500 RPM
- Amps: 4.9
- Overall Length: 10-9/32"
- Net Weight: 3.1 lbs.
- Handle: Pistol
- Max. no load speed: 2,500 RPM
Please note: due to the high incident of fraudulent transactions with orders containing power tools, orders for this item must ship to the billing address.