Powerful and efficient, the Porter-Cable 690LR Fixed-Base Router utilizes a hefty 1-3/4-horsepower motor to generate an impressive 27,500 rpm for precise cuts. Two ergonomic handles are strategically placed to make routing easy and comfortable, even during all-day jobs. For added convenience, the router includes collets that will accept 1/4-inch and 1/2-inch shank bits. For user-friendly performance and consistency, the router includes an auto-release collet system for easy bit removal. An under-table stop prevents the motor from inadvertantly rotating out of the base, and ergonomic molded grips keep your hands and wrists comfortable, even during extended jobs.
- 11 amp, 1-3/4 HP fixed base router
- One-handed lever-release height adjustment; 1/64" micrometer depth-of-cut adjustment
- Precision-machined aluminum motor housing and base; 100 percent sealed ball bearing construction
- Dust sealed switch and sealed ball bearing construction enhance tool durability
- Includes router, 1/4" collet and 1/2" collet
- Weighs 8 lbs
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.