Workstation available to ship in September
Bring Shaper’s most advanced precision cutting solution to your workshop.
Origin and Workstation combine to make even the most demanding projects approachable and intuitive. Enjoy unrivalled precision cutting for a variety of applications - create complex joinery, tigh-fitting box joints and much more. Origin + Workstation is the “complete system” solution to unlocking next-level projects in your shop.
The Shaper Origin + Workstation comes with a 1-year warranty and highly responsive email support
through the manufacturer.
The T32231 Shaper Origin has a 30-day risk-free trial. Return the tool to Grizzly in its original packaging for a complete refund — just pay shipping!
- Motor: 720W, 120V, single-phase, 7A
- Spindle speeds: variable from 10,000 – 26,000 RPM
- 1/4" Collet
- Z-axis travel: 1.7" (43mm)
- Overall dimensions: 11-3/4" H x 13-3/4" W x 7-3/4" D
- Approx. shipping weight: 24 lbs.
- Soft-start, over-temperature and over-load safety cut-offs
- Wi-Fi enabled for transfer of design files via ShaperHub, and for receiving software updates
- USB port allows easy offline transfer of design files
- Works with standard vector files (.SVG)
- Includes on-tool design capabilities
- Capacitive multi-touch full-color LCD
- Digitally adjustable depth-of-cut
- Automated touch-off sensor
- Shaper Origin with Shaper SM-1 Spindle
- Shaper Workstation
- Tanos Systainer
- Two rolls of ShaperTape (150-ft each)
- Tool change accessories
- USB flash drive
- 1/4" upcut spiral cutter
- 1/8" upcut spiral cutter
- 60° engraving cutter
- Universal dust collection adapter
Please note: Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.