Every part of this saw says quality and performance. From the heavy-duty cast-iron trunnions, 3 HP motor and triple-belt drive, to the massive cast-iron table and wings, this table saw is built to last a lifetime. You’ll also appreciate the camlock T-fence, included riving knife, heavy cast handwheels, magnetic switch, T-slot miter gauge with fence extension and flip stop, and 4" dust collection port. Features a 29-1/2" rip capacity.
CSA certified meeting CSA C22.2 #71.2–08 and UL 987 standards!
- Powder-coated finish
- Precision-ground and polished cast-iron table and wings
- Massive cast-iron trunnions
- Miter gauge with adjustable T-slot and anodized fence with extension and flip stop
- Camlock fence with HDPE faces
- Includes standard & dado table inserts
- Quick-release blade guard with independent lifting sides and retractable pawls
- Wide span easy glide T-fence system
- Knurled knobs for fine fence head assembly
- Sloped inner cabinet floor for efficient dust transport
- Accessory hooks on cabinet
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Includes 10" x 40-tooth carbide-tipped blade and extended-reach push stick
- 4" dust port
- Motor: 3 HP, 230V, single-phase, 12.8A
- Blade tilt: 0°-45° left
- Table height from floor: 34"
- Cast-iron table size: 27" x 40-1/4"
- Table size with extension: 27" x 53-3/8"
- Arbor speed: 4300 RPM
- Arbor size: 5/8"
- Max. dado width: 13/16"
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-3/16"
- Max. rip capacity: 29-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to blade at max. cut: 12-1/2"
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 17-1/8"
- Overall size: 62"L x 45-1/2W x 40"H
- Approximate shipping weight: 527 lbs.