Shop Fox W1729 - 19" 2 HP Bandsaw
W1729 19" 2 HP Bandsaw
Extra cutting capacity and heavy-duty construction required for big jobs
The Shop Fox 19" 2 HP Bandsaw has all the features you need.
Its 2 HP, single-phase motor has plenty of power to drive blades from 1/8" to 1" wide through the toughest wood and its 12" maximum cutting height, two blade speeds, and deluxe fence make resawing as easy as it gets.
Other features include computer-balanced cast-iron wheels, a micro-adjusting geared table tilt, rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustment, Euro-disc style blade guides and blade tension indicator for accurate cuts and longer blade life.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired 230V), single-phase, 20A/10A
- Floor to table height: 37-1/2"
- Cutting capacity/throat: 18-1/4"
- Max. cutting height: 12"
- Blade length: 143" long
- Blade width range: 1/8" - 1"
- Blade speeds: 1700, 3500 FPM
- Table size: 26-3/4" x 19" x 1-1/2" thick
- Table tilt: 45° right, 5° left
- Overall size: 36"W x 76"H x 32"D
- Approximate shipping weight: 435 lbs.
- Precision-ground cast-iron table
- Computer-balanced cast-iron wheels with polyurethane tires
- Pre-formed, hinged steel wheel covers
- Euro-disc style blade guides with full enclosure protection and ball bearing rear support
- Sealed and permanently lubricated motor bearings
- Blade tension indicator
- Rack-and-pinion upper guide adjustments
- Micro-adjusting rack-and-pinion table tilt
- Height scale measurement
- Two 4" dust ports
- Quick-release blade tension lever
- Includes deluxe extruded-aluminum fence with scale and magnifying window, 3/4" blade, and miter gauge