Wood turners who enjoy making large bowls, vases, furniture pieces, and other large-diameter projects require power, capacity and high-torque to meet their performance needs. You get all three and then some with this burly lathe that weighs in at over a quarter-of-a-ton. With a 3 HP, 3-phase motor that runs off of single-phase power, electronic variable speed control, 22" of swing, and 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH spindle, this lathe delivers the goods to gratify even the most discerning of turners. Features a variable-speed range of 100 - 3200 RPM, perfect for both large and small turning projects and finishing.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory.
Certified to CSA & UL standards.
- Motor: 3 HP, 240V, 3-phase (with inverter), 8A
- Required power supply: 240V, single-phase, 13.5A
- Inverter size & type: 3 HP Delta VFD-MS
- Swing over bed: 22"
- Swing over tool rest base (banjo): 18"
- Swing over tool rest: 16"
- Distance between centers: 42"
- Spindle speed: variable, 100 - 3200 RPM
- Spindle threads: 1-1/4" x 8 TPI RH
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Tailstock taper: MT#2
- Tailstock barrel travel: 4-1/4"
- Tool rest width: 14"
- Overall dimensions: 81" W x 23" D x 49-1/2" H
- Approx. shipping weight: 584 lbs.
- Electronic variable spindle speed control with digital readout
- Headstock positions anywhere along the bed
- 10° spindle indexing
- Single-phase frequency drive provides 3-phase variable-speed control and additional torque without requiring a 3-phase power supply
- Forward/reverse spindle control
- Includes spur center, cupped live center, knock-out tool, tool rest, 6" faceplate, and indexing pin
- Tailstock, headstock, and tool rest support have lever-action cam locks for quick positioning