SB1025F 9" x 42" 2 HP 3-Phase Mill with DRO
All the precision you could ever need has been masterfully executed in these new South Bend® milling machines. Choose from the 8 speed single phase or the 16 speed 3-phase mill & get the uncompromising quality you've come to expect. No detail has been left to chance: rigid Meehanite castings, hardened & precision-ground table, chromed quill, silky smooth spindle rotation on precision bearings & Turcite coating on the ways, just to name a few! These machines are built to last for many years to come & will provide accurate performance all along the way. Beautiful South Bend® light gray & two-tone blue color scheme.
The manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy to read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your mill.
Like all South Bend mills, it comes with a 2-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The South Bend Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the mill are available on-line and shipped from the South Bend parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Table size: 9" x 42"
- Longitudinal travel: 24-1/2" with power feed, 29-1/2" without power feed
- Cross travel: 13"
- Vertical (knee) travel: 16"
- Table T-slots: (3) 5/8"
- Maximum workpiece weight: 750 lbs.
- Spindle motor: 2 HP, 3-phase, 220V, 60 Hz
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle speeds: 80–5600 RPM (variable; 16 steps)
- Spindle nose to table: 0"–18"
- Spindle centerline to column surface: 6"–19"
- Quill travel: 5"
- Automatic vertical feeds (per revolution): 0.0015", 0.003", 0.006"
- Head swivel: (L & R) 90° & (F & R) 45°
- Ram travel (In/Out): 13"
- Ram swivel: 180°
- Approximate shipping weight: 2161 lbs.
- Net machine weight: 1940 lbs.
- Overall dimensions: 63" W x 81" H x 58" D
- Allen Bradley® controls
- Japanese NSK/NTN bearings
- Table, knee and ram are equipped with dual locking mechanisms
- Balanced spindle and high-precision P4 (ABEC-7) bearings for smooth, quiet and precise operation
- Turcite-coated ways
- Each machine comes with its own QC report for tested tolerances
- South Bend® brass nameplate
- Meehanite® casting
- Built in the typical South Bend® “no compromises” fashion
- Fagor DRO
- Longitudinal table power feed with rapid override
- One shot lubrication
- Tool box and operational manual
- Work light
- Each machine crated individually