Teknatool T31644 - 16" Nova Viking DVR Benchtop Drill Press
The NOVA Viking DVR 16" Benchtop Drill Press features laser guides, electronic variable speed from 150 - 3000 RPM (programmable to 6000 RPM), easy-to-read digital readout, built-in LEDs, and emergency-stop braking.
The DVR technology brings unprecedented functionality and power to this drill press, with unrivaled torque and smoothness in this category, making it the perfect choice for projects like hole drilling, mortising, and high-speed sanding.
The digital motor features smart sensors that interact to increase performance and safety, delivering direct-drive power, consistent speed, and optimal torque across the entire speed range. Add to all of this an electronic depth stop, solid cast-iron table, and self-start to enable one-handed drilling, and you have a machine that just can't be beat!
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V/220V, single-phase, 15A/7.5A
- Swing: 16"
- Spindle taper: MT#2
- Spindle travel: 4-1/2"
- Spindle speeds: Variable, 150 - 3000 RPM (programmable to 6000 RPM)
- Drill chuck: 5/8"
- Max. distance from spindle to table: 12-5/8"
- Max. distance from spindle to base: 22-5/8"
- Table swivel around column: 360°
- Machine weight: 154 lbs.
- Easy-to-read digital display
- Built-in laser and LED light to keep your project well lit
- Electronic depth stop
- Self-start allows one-handed drilling
- Solid cast-iron table
- Direct-drive; no belts or pulleys to cause vibration or loss of power
- Emergency-stop braking
- 2-year full replacement warranty on motor and controller
- 5-year full replacement warranty on all other parts