DeWalt H8415 - HD Heavy-Duty 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router
H8415 DeWalt Heavy-Duty 1-3/4 HP Fixed Base Router
This kit's DW616M 1-3/4 horsepower, 11 amp motor provides all the power, durability, and versatility required on professional job sites.
A dust-sealed switch protects against dust ingestion for longer switch life, and the motor housing is nickel plated for a smooth, long-lasting depth adjustment.
With a micro-fine depth adjustment ring, you can count on accurate adjustment in 1/64" increments, while a clear, Lexan sub-base ensures durability, visibility, and the ability to accept standard template guide bushings.
The included sub-base concentricity gauge enhances accuracy even further by helping you maintain bit concentricity, and long, eight-slot collets that are self-releasing provide excellent bit retention for dependability.
A steel motor cam lock and quick-release motor latches make adjustments and base changes tool-free, fast and easy when you need to switch tasks, and a unique, detachable cordset helps keep this tool easy to service.
The over-molded, rubber handles and well-balanced body will keep you working comfortably for hours.
The unique switch and cordset configuration allows you to keep the switch in your right or left hand, and a flat top further increases to ease of bit and depth changes.
- Heavy-duty fixed base router with an 11 amp motor that provides the power to rout smoothly through the toughest hardwoods
- Micro-fine depth adjustment ring provides precise depth adjustments in 1/64" increments and adjusts vertically
- Adjustable, tool-free steel motor cam lock; quick-release motor latches; detachable cordset
- Up to 24,500 rpm
- Includes motor pack, fixed base, 1/2" and 1/4" collets, 2 wrenches, and a concentricity gauge
- Weighs 10 pounds shipped; 3-year limited warranty from the manufacturer
Due to potential fraudulent transactions, orders containing name brand products may be required to ship to the billing address.
Contact DeWalt regarding warranties on their products and technical support.