Freud T24435 - 10" x 5/8" 24t ATB .098 Finishing Saw Blade
This Diablo saw blade is designed to meet the needs of the construction and remodeling market. This advanced laser cut blade features a thin kerf, making it ideal for portable and low powered saws on the jobsite. A permanent Perma-SHIELD coating keeps this blade free from gumming and corrosion, and laser-cut stabilizer vents reduce vibration and heat buildup for more precise cuts and longer cutting life. This blade is the top choice for contractors who want a smooth finish when ripping. Ideal for ripping oak, pine, pressure treated lumber and plywood.
- Makes Fast, Accurate Rips in Framing Lumber and More
- Produces Smooth, Quiet Cuts with Laser-Cut Kerf
- Features Shock-Resistant Carbide for Long-Lasting Precision
- Fits Table Saws
- Laser cut stabilizer vents trap noise and vibration keeping it cool and reducing blade warp
- Laser cut heat expansion slots allow blade to expand due to heat build-up keeping the cut true and straight
- Durable micrograin titanium carbide for extreme durability, razor-sharp cuts, and long life
- Tri-metal shock resistant brazing allows carbide tips to withstand extreme impact for maximum durability
- Laser cut arbor for accurate blade rotation reducing vibration and premature wear
- Teeth: 24T
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Grind: ATB
- Hook Angle:15