Grizzly G4179 - 1/2 HP Power Feeder
Grizzly G4179 1/2 HP Power Feeder
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
For those who want to increase production, upgrade, or add on another stock feeder, G4179 1/2 HP Power Feeder has plenty of power to handle your work.
The 1/2 HP motor powers three synthetic rubber rollers that measure 2" wide by 4" in diameter.
The G4179 has the option to feed a workpiece at four different feed rates: 9.5, 15, 25, and 38 feet per minute.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G4179 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G4179 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts for the power feeder may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 2.9A
- Feed speeds: (4) 9.5, 15, 25, 38 FPM
- Rotation: Forward/reverse
- Maximum height of rollers: 7"
- Minimum workpiece length: 6"
- Horizontal travel: 16"
- Vertical travel: 9"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) synthetic rubber, 2" wide x 4" dia.
- Roller suspension: 1"
- Approximate shipping weight: 107 lbs.
- Forward/reverse feed
- Multiple feed speeds
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment
- Rollers are spring-tensioned
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- Universal positioning with handle locks