Grizzly G4176 - 1/4 HP Power Feeder
G4176 1/4 HP Power Feeder
Production ripping or milling can become a chore feeding by hand.
The G4176 1/4 HP Power Feeder is for those who want to increase production, upgrade, or add on another stock feeder.
The G4176 has the option to feed a workpiece at six different feed rates: 20, 23, 33, and 43 feet per minute.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G4176 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G4176 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the feeders are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1/4 HP, 120V, single-phase, 2.5A
- Feed speeds: 20, 26, 33, 43 FPM
- Rotation: Forward and reverse
- Maximum height of rollers: 6"
- Minimum workpiece length: 5"
- Vertical travel: 6-1/2"
- Horizontal travel: 10"
- Swing: 360°
- Rollers: (3) synthetic rubber, 1-3/16" wide x 3-1/8" dia.
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Overall dimensions: 34" W x 13" D x 24" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 79 lbs.
- Forward/reverse feed
- Multiple feed speeds
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment
- Rollers are spring tensioned
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- Universal positioning with handle locks