Grizzly G7873 - 1 HP 3-Phase Power Feeder
G7873 1 HP 3-Phase Power Feeder
Reduce wobble when feeding lumber through your machines.
If you do any kind of production ripping or milling, you know what a big chore it can be feeding by hand, especially with longer and wider stock.
The G7873 Power Feeder allows you to smoothly and efficiently feed workpieces through your woodworking machines.
Power feeders reduce kickback hazards and improve cutting results by feeding in a consistent and stable manner.
This power feeder has the option to feed a workpiece at 13, 26, 33, and 66 feet per minute.
Most common machines these are paired with are shapers and router tables, yet can also be used with table saws, jointers, and bandsaws.
Like all Grizzly power feeders, the G7873 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G7873 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
The complete-and-easy to read manual makes it easier to assemble and maintain your power feeder.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based.
Parts and accessories for the feeders are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1 HP, 240V, 3-phase 3.4A/2.5A
- Feed speeds: (4) 13, 26, 33, 66 FPM
- Swing: 360°
- Vertical travel: 9-7/8"
- Horizontal travel: 18-1/8"
- Rotation: Forward/reverse
- Minimum workpiece length: 7"
- Rollers: (3) 2-1/4" x 4-5/8"
- Roller suspension: 3/4"
- Maximum height of rollers: 7"
- Overall size: 43-1/2" W x 8-1/2" D x 13" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 144 lbs.
- Rollers are spring tensioned with 3/4" of travel
- Heavy-duty gear reduction with hardened gears
- X-, Y-, Z-axis adjustment with handle locks
- Rack-and-pinion horizontal movement