Grizzly G0899 - 10" 2 HP 115V/230V Cabinet Table Saw
- Motor: 2 HP
- Tablesaw type: Hybrid
- Blade size: 10 in.
- Maximum cutting height @ 90deg: 3-1/8 in.
- Maximum cutting height @ 45deg: 2-1/8 in.
- Maximum ripping capacity - right: 31 in.
- Table type: Precision-Ground Cast Iron
- Overall table size: 40-1/8 in. x 27 in.
- Shipping weight: 449 lbs.
Hover to View Details
Showroom Pickup Availability
G0899 10" 2 HP 115V/230V Cabinet Table Saw
The perfect balance of power, precision, and price in a table saw.
We took our rock-solid 10" table saw platform with a powerful 2 HP TEFC motor and paired it with the most efficient dust collection system we could design.
The internal dust shroud surrounds the bottom-side of the blade for efficient dust collection. The clear blade guard features built-in dust collection off the top of the blade. Combined, these two designs meet and send dust through the 4" dust port.
Going back to that powerful motor, this saw can be plugged into household power thanks to the prewired 5-20 plug for 115-voltage. This machine can be rewired to run 230V for improved motor performance resulting in increased torque, smoother operation, and lower energy costs that leads to lower utility costs over time.
For added durability, G0899 has a cabinet-mounted cast-iron trunnion, a heavy-duty fence, and a precision-ground cast-iron table.
The micro-adjustable easy-glide, two-position fence system quickly adjusts to rip narrow workpieces.
The easy-to-reach paddle switch has a disabling key as an added safety feature to keep the machine from running when not in use.
The complete and easy-to-read G0899 manual was written by our U.S.-based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information.
Parts for the saw may be available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 2 HP, 115V/230V (prewired for 115V), single-phase, 16A/8A
- Rip capacity: 31-1/2" right, 11-3/8" left of blade
- Max. depth of cut @ 90°: 3-1/8"
- Max. depth of cut @ 45°: 2-1/8"
- Table size: 40-1/8" W x 27" D
- Distance from front of table to center of blade: 16-1/4"
- Floor-to-table height: 34-1/4"
- Arbor diameter: 5/8"
- Arbor speed: 4000 RPM
- Max. width of dado: 13/16"
- Main dust port size: 4"
- Overall dimensions: 66" W x 40" D x 48" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 449 lbs.
- Cast-iron tables and trunnions for long-lasting durability
- Micro-adjustable easy-glide fence system with narrow rip attachment
- Fully-enclosed blade guard with dust port
- Chromed cast-iron handwheels
- Heavy-duty miter gauge
- Poly-V drive belt for reduced noise/vibration
- Deluxe 2-position aluminum rip fence
- 1-year limited warranty
*This machine is prewired for 115V operation. 230V operation requires purchase and installation of conversion kit P0899224X.
We offer U.S.-based customer service and technical support to get your questions answered and help keep your equipment running in top condition.