G9744Z2 10" x 18" 1-1/2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw
An affordable and outstanding metal-cutting bandsaw.
The G9744Z2 1-1/2 HP Metal-Cutting Bandsaw is packed with features to offer you a truly outstanding bandsaw.
The vise has a quick release feature for quickly adjusting the jaws. The vise can be adjusted to cut any angle from a straight 90° cut-off, to a 45° angle by loosening the two vise lock handles.
Positive stops at 90° and 45° allow you to quickly return the rear jaw to either angle. Angles between 90° and 45° can be read using the scale on the side of the vise table.
The speed at which the saw blade will cut through a workpiece is controlled by blade type, feed rate, and feed pressure. The feed rate is controlled by two knobs on the control panel.
Proper blade tension is essential to long blade life, straight cuts, and efficient cutting. The G9744Z2 features a blade tension indicator to assist you with blade tensioning.
A built-in 1-1/2 gallon capacity coolant system that extends the life of your bandsaw blades by lowering the temperature of the blade and workpiece when cutting.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G9744Z2 comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects.
The G9744Z2 manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
Made in an ISO 9001 factory
- Motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, single-phase, 15.5A
- Max. capacity circular @ 90°: 10"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ 90°: 10" x 18"
- Max. capacity circular @ ±45°: 6"
- Max. capacity rectangular @ ±45°: 7" x 9-3/8"
- Blade size: 121-1/2" x 1"
- Acceptable blade widths: 1", 1-1/16"
- Blade speeds 114, 196, 288, 377 FPM
- Table size: 30" L x 6-1/2" W
- Floor to vise height: 22-3/4"
- Coolant capacity: 1-1/2 gallons
- Footprint: 47" x 21"
- Overall dimensions: 67-3/4" L x 24-1/2" W x 41-1/2" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 760 lbs.
- Centralized control panel on top of saw bow
- Heavy-duty all steel, one piece base
- Adjustable hydraulic down feed
- Worm gearbox has hardened and ground gears
- Quick-release vise for fast job changes
- Miter cutting ability
- Blade wheels have heavy-duty ball bearings
- Magnetic safety switch