G0752Z 10" x 22" VS Benchtop Lathe with 2-Axis DRO
Upgrading the 10" x 22" lathe to the max!
The Grizzly G0752Z is the variable-speed version of our G0602Z 10" x 22" Bench Lathe. With features such as a 25mm spindle bore, an MT#3 tailstock and 3/4"–12 TPI leadscrew, you'll be able to turn some surprisingly burly projects!
G0752Z comes with electronic variable-speed spindle control, which allows you to change spindle speeds at the turn of a dial while the lathe is still running. This feature eliminates the additional time it takes to stop the motor and then change gears or move levers around when changing spindle speeds.
The fine degree of control of the digital RPM display on the headstock allows you to set the optimum spindle speed for your feed speed and workpiece material, so that you can get the best finishes possible.
Like all Grizzly lathes, the G0752Z comes with a 1-year warranty covering parts and assuring the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G0752Z manual was written by our U.S. based Documentation Department is packed with useful information.
The Grizzly Technical Support team is U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the lathes are available on-line and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Motor: 1 HP, 110V, 3-phase (with inverter for single-phase power supply) 12A
- Swing over bed: 9-1/2"
- Swing over cross slide: 6-1/8"
- Swing over saddle: 6-1/8"
- Distance between centers: 22"
- Bed width: 6-1/8"
- Spindle bore: 25mm
- Spindle type: Threaded, 1-3/4" x 8 TPI
- Spindle taper: MT#4
- Tailstock taper: MT#3
- Tailstock quill travel: 2-1/2"
- Cross slide travel: 6-1/2"
- Compound travel: 3-1/2"
- Maximum tool bit size: 1/2"
- Spindle speed: Variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Leadscrew: 3/4" x 12 TPI
- Longitudinal feeds: (9) 0.0025, 0.0140 in./rev.
- Inch thread range: (31) 8–72 TPI
- Metric thread range: (26) 0.25–3.50mm
- Footprint: 12-1/2" x 47-1/2"
- Overall dimensions: 50-1/2" W x 22" D x 19-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 453 lbs.
- Magnetically mounted X/Z-Axis DRO with resolution of 0.001"
- Variable-speed spindle control with digital RPM readout
- Hardened and ground V-ways
- Thread dial
- Spindle reversing switch
- Inch/metric dials
- Emergency stop button
- Quick-locking tailstock
- Chip tray and backsplash guard