Item# G0757Z Model# G0757Z
Grizzly G0757Z - 10" x 39" 3 HP Variable-Speed Horizontal/Vertical Mill with DRO
G0757Z 10" x 39" 3 HP Variable-Speed Horizontal/Vertical Mill with DROThis is essentially the variable-speed version of the G0757 Horizontal/Vertical Mill, featuring the same uncompromised power and capability. This versatile mill features convenient, swing-arm-mounted, electronic variable-speed spindle control with a digital readout. The 3 HP, 3-phase vertical spindle motor runs on single-phase 220V power with a Delta variable-frequency drive, and the motor is equipped with an independent, high-CFM fan to keep it cool during operations requiring slow-speed or intense demands. Machinists, take a good look at this!
Made in an ISO 9001 Factory
- Coolant recycling system
- Longitudinal power feed
- High-precision P5 spindle bearings
- Halogen worklight
- Arbor adapter, R-8 to MT#3
- 1" and 1-1/4" horizontal arbors with spacers
- 1–13mm drill chuck with key and arbor
- MT#3 to MT#2 adapter sleeve
- T-bolts with washers and nuts
- Service tools and toolbox
- Required power supply: 15A, 220V, single-phase
- Vertical spindle motor: 3 HP, 220V, 3-phase
- Horizontal spindle motor: 2 HP, 220V, single-phase
- Coolant pump motor: 40W, 220V
- Full-load amps: 9.5A
- Spindle taper: R-8
- Spindle travel: 5"
- Max. distance spindle-to-column: 26-3/4"
- Max. distance spindle-to-table: 14-1/2"
- Table size: 9-1/2" x 39-3/8"
- Table travel (longitudinal): 23-1/2"
- Table travel (cross): 8-1/2"
- Knee travel (vertical): 12-1/2"
- Table rotation: 45° left & right
- Headstock turret/column swivel: 180°
- Headstock tilt: 90° left & right
- T-slots: Three 5/8" slots, 3" on center
- Vertical spindle speeds: variable, 100–2000 RPM
- Horizontal spindle speeds: 8, 72–1300 RPM
- Overall height: 82"
- Base footprint: 30-1/2" x 20"
- Approximate shipping weight: 2050 lb.
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.