Grizzly G0634Z - 12" 5 HP Planer/Jointer with Spiral Cutterhead (Replaces G0634)
This heavy-duty combination machine joints and planes using the same 12" cutterhead, saving money and the space required for two individual machines. Conversion from the jointer to the planer is easy. Just remove the quick-release fence and flip up the jointer tables. The tables are precision-ground to a mirror-like finish and the fence can be positioned at any angle between 45° and 90°, as well as raised, lowered, canted and adjusted along the table. The planer features two feed rollers, anti-kickback fingers and thickness scale. This is a high-quality machine that is built to last!
- Rubber-coated outfeed roller eliminates roller impressions on finished workpieces
- Magnetic switch with thermal overload protection
- Precision-ground cast-iron jointer tables with heavy-duty cutterhead guard
- Motor: 5 HP, 220V, single-phase, 25A
- Maximum jointer planer width of cut: 12"
- Jointer table size: 14" x 59-1/2"
- Maximum jointer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Fence: 5-7/8" x 39-3/8", center-mounted
- Bevel jointing: 0 - 45°
- Maximum planer stock thickness: 8"
- Maximum planer depth of cut: 1/8"
- Planer feed rate: 22 FPM
- Planer table size: 12-1/4" x 23-1/8"
- Cutterhead type: Spiral, 32 inserts
- Cutterhead insert size: 15 x 15 x 2.5mm
- Dust port size: 4"
- Footprint: 26" L x 19-1/2" W
- Overall dimensions: 59-1/2" W x 41-1/2" D x 45" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 750 lbs.