G8145Z 14-1/8" 1-1/2 HP VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw with Inverter
A versatile bandsaw that allows intricate cutting of aluminum to tool steel.
The G8145Z 14-1/8" 1-1/2 HP VS Vertical Metal-Cutting Bandsaw features a blade welding station which includes a cutter, welder, annealer and a grinder.
The 1-1/2 HP Bandsaw has an 21-5/16" L x 19-3/4" W precision-ground cast-iron table that can tilt from 5° left to 45°.
The digital speed display shows the blade speed in feet per minute (FPM).
The variable-speed control adjusts the blade speed between 108–1800 FPM.
The blade welding station is deal for making inside cuts and quick repairs.
Like all Grizzly bandsaws, the G8145Z comes with a 1-year warranty which covers parts and assures the unit is free from factory defects. (Consumables are not covered by the warranty.)
The G8145Z manual was written by our U.S. based Technical Documentation Department and is packed with useful information. The complete and easy-to-read manual provides full instructions on how to assemble and maintain your metal-cutting bandsaw.
The Grizzly Customer Service and Technical Support Teams are U.S. based. Parts and accessories for the bandsaw are available online and shipped from the Grizzly parts warehouse in Springfield, MO.
- Main motor: 1-1/2 HP, 220V, 3-phase, 5.1A
- Grinder motor: 1/8 HP, 0.6A
- Throat capacity: 14-3/16"
- Maximum cutting height: 7-1/2"
- Blade speed: Variable, 108–1800 FPM
- Included blade size: 108" x 1/4" x 14 TPI (similar to Grizzly model H8809)
- Blade length range: 105"–110"
- Blade size range: 1/8"–1/2"
- Table size: 21-5/16" L x 19-3/4" W
- Table tilt: 45° right, 15° left
- Floor to table height: 35"
- Electric welder: 2.0 KVA
- Overall dimensions: 37" W x 15-1/8" D x 62-5/8" H
- Approximate shipping weight: 432 lbs.
- Rhymebus RM5G-200V single-phase inverter
- Variable speeds range from 108–1800 FPM
- Blade welding station includes cutter, welder, annealer and grinder
- Left, right table tilting control
- Upper and lower blade guides
- Integrated chip pan
- Work light
- Wheel brush
Due to product size, this item must be delivered to a loading dock or unloaded with a forklift. Liftgate not available.